These examination-grade nitrile gloves are suitable for medical facilities, laboratories and food-related applications. The micro-textured finish gives them excellent grip strength in various conditions and maximizes tactile sensitivity. At 4 mil thick, these gloves are powder-free and are Class 1, FDA-approved and comply with federal food contact regulations.
Pricing and availability are subject to change. Contact us for more information.
Liberty Glove Bioskin™ Examination Gloves
- Nitrile Examination Gloves
- Standard medical-grade nitrile gloves for various clean setting environments
- 4-mil nitrile enhances dexterity and tactile sensitivity
- Micro-textured finish for excellent grip strength in various conditions
- Powder-free design won’t leave behind residue
- Medical grade design can be used in medical facilities and doctor’s offices
- Color: Blue
- Country of Origin: China
- SKU: F2010MLC
- Lengths: ≥241mm
- Palm Width: 76-115mm (±4mm)
- Average Thickness: 4 mil
- Packaging: 10 boxes/case; 100 gloves/box