N95 respirators are particulate-filtering facepiece devices that typically meet the U.S. National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH) N95 classification of air filtration. They are designed to filter out at least 95% of airborne particles.
Pricing and availability are subject to change. Contact us for more information.
Harley L-288 N95 Particulate Respirator
The Harley N95 L-288 Respirator is a cup-style respirator that can filter out up to 95% of airborne pathogens. It is a semi-rigid and molded respirator, which can be used in most day-to-day operations.
- NIOSH approved
- FDA 510(k)
- >95% Filtration efficiency against solids
- Padded Nose Piece
- Aluminum clasp
- Effective up to .3 microns
- One size fits most
- Inner Layer: Non-woven, soft polypropylene material
- Middle Layer: Melt-blown polypropylene filter material.
- Outer Layer: Non-woven, polyproylene material