N95 respirators are particulate-filtering facepiece devices that typically meet the U.S. National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH) N95 classification of air filtration. They are designed to filter out at least 95% of airborne particles.
Pricing and availability are subject to change. Contact us for more information.
Makrite 9500-N95 Particulate Respirator
- FDA 510(k) certified.
- >95% Filtration efficiency against solids.
- Soft and comfortable inner surface.
- Adjustable nose piece.
- Secured head straps to provide a proper fit.
- Inner Layer: Non-woven, synthetic polyester material
- Middle Layer: Polypropylene melt-blown fiber filter material.
- Outer Layer: Non-woven, synthetic polyester material
- Nose Clip: Aluminum