N95 respirators are particulate-filtering facepiece devices that meet the U.S. National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH) N95 classification of air filtration. They are designed to filter out at least 95% of airborne particles.
Pricing and availability are subject to change. Contact us for more information.
N95 Particulate Respirator:
- Made in America.
- Meets NIOSH Title 42, Code of Federal Regulations, Part 84 (42 CFR 84)
- Pre-formed for a secure fit
- Adjustable nose clip will help provide a custom fit and secure seal
- Available in Small and Regular
- Latex free
- Cup model
- Inner Layer: Needle punch cotton
- Filter: Melt-blown non-woven fabric (2 layers)
- Outer Layer: Spun bound cloth/non-woven fabric
- Nose Clip: Plastic, galvanized iron wire
- Nose Foam:Spandex filament sponge bar
- Headband: Nylon string